Friday, March 3, 2023

IT IS WELL, IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL

 

Sometimes we need to think about ourselves in the best way possible.  A break from the "why" of what causes us pain.  Not a disappearance of the thoughts that intrude (which won't happen), but less attachment to them.   We need a vision of ourselves that springs from tenderness.  It can take a long life to realize how important it is to treat ourselves with care.  To step back and say to no one but you, "My dear, I love you and will take care of you."  Let's do that today.  Let's affirm the best of who we are.  I'll start.

  • I am broken but repaired.
  • I am every year deeper than the year before.
  • I am learning.
  • I try not to fight with the past.
  • I check my ruminating mind.  
  • I take action.
  • I am brave.
  • I trust my intuition.
  • I love and am loved.
  • I am facing my age.
  • I always try. 
  • I am creative.
  • I am someone who can write. 
  • I am a child of God.
  • I am Christian.
  • I have a family.
  • I am a wife.
  • I am a thinker. 
  • I am a lawyer.
  • I can be silly or sad or serious.
  • I love God, the ocean, trees, rocks, the sky, all of it every night and day. 
  • I can be happy alone or with others. 
It is well, it is well with my Soul.  

Thinking of you and your goodness, Nina Naomi




No comments:

Post a Comment