Monday, March 6, 2023

I LOVE BEING SMALL


I love being small.

When I tilt to the trees, I am small.

When I walk by the sea, I am small.

When we snuggle in bed, I am small. 

I love being large.

When I hold out my arms, I am large.

When I ponder my life, I am large. 

With my grandchildren near, I am large. 

I love being brave.

When I face what I know, I am brave. 

When I tackle the past, I am brave.

When the moment is mine, I am brave.

I love being wise.

When I trust my own mind, I am wise.

From the trials of my days, I am wise. 

In my heart and my soul, I am wise. 

I love who I am. 

To the One who holds me, thank you Lord.

                                                    Nina Naomi 

                                                     

. 

 

                                                     

                                                                                    






No comments:

Post a Comment