Wednesday, August 18, 2021

ME: YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST. HEART: NO, IT CHANGES YOU.

 

Mr. Wiggles

  Me:  I love the way you follow me.

  Mr. Wiggles:  That's my job.  I find somebody to love  and follow.

  Me:  God made you a wonderful being.

  Mr. Wiggles:  You too. 

 

   

Me:  You're so green! And the daisies make my heart sing!

Meadow:  I feel the same! 

Me:  I know a poem . . . 

Meadow:  Yes, me too.  "Mine, O thou Lord of life, send my roots rain." 

Me:  How could you. . .?

Meadow:  How could I not?

                                   


Me:  You can't change the past.    

Heart:  No, it changes you.

Me:  It's immutable.

Heart:  It does fade though, like everything else.

Me:  When?

Heart:  When it doesn't matter. 

Me:  That sounds negative.

Heart:  Would you have me be a Pollyanna? 

Me:  No one knows what that means anymore.

Heart:  Like I said, it doesn't matter.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment