Tuesday, March 20, 2018

SOMETHING NEW AND WONDERFUL EVERY DAY

This is what I found this morning.  I don't know why I've never seen it before.  

hello darling
I adore you I adore
I adore you I adore you
and tomorrow I plan to
adore you even more.
XOXOX

Isn't this wonderful?  As a greeting at workday's end, as a turning in bed in the morning, or in the middle of the night? To a lover or a child or anyone whom we adore?  I was merely browsing in a sundance catalogue (WWW.SUNDANCECATALOGUE.COM) this morning when I saw the quote on a pillow for sale.  It made me want to learn to embroider.  Surely I could practice writing this with calligraphy and then embroider it with lovely colored thread.  And I have just the right person to give it to.  I wish it were all finished and propped up for a photograph. 

What a happy way to begin the day.  Here is another, also from sundance.  

He said there are two ways
to live your life.  One is
as though Nothing is a Miracle,
the other is as though EVERY
THING is a Miracle.  

I don't know who wrote either of these.  But it's a reminder that something bright can enter our day in the most ordinary of ways.  Especially when we are open to it.  I am reminded of a quote I put on my collage this year at my friend's 2018 Vision Quest (See Post: For What Should We Pray?).  It goes, 

Don't wait for a Good Day.
Make today a Good Day.  

I think somehow, with no effort at all, I have made today a good day.  Thank you, God.  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment